Game designer in training, self taught programmer and 3D artist
I live in Paris, France. I'm 19. I started learning programming on my own in 2014 as I was in High School.
I obviously love video games, but I'm also passionate about cinema and some TV Series (such as Breaking Bad, Rick and Morty or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure). I attended Cannes Festival for three years. I like tech and hardware too. I do my best to stay informed about those subjects.
On my free time I like to make video game related projects and experiment with technics like procedural generation.
Unreal Engine 4
Sony Vegas Pro 12
Substance Painter 2
* : self-taught for more than 3 years.
** : only know the basics.
2016 - 2020
Game Design formation, ISART Digital Paris
- Game Design, Level Design, UI/UX, video game history, QA...
- Projects : CCG, One Button Game, 2D Plateformer, Stealth game, Board game.
High school diploma in literature, Cours Fénelon High School
- Specialization in english and art option, cinema workshop.
Game Jam, Ludum Dare #40
Event staff, Paris Games Week - Games Made in France
- Showcasing games, contacts with influencers.
Event staff, IndieCade EU
- translator FR/EN.
Video editor, Association PREMA
2014 - 2015